KARAOKE London Bridge
Sing like no one is listening in our Private Karaoke Rooms. Bring out your inner Whitney or Marvin Gaye. Our State of the Art Karaoke touch screen systems are here for you to enjoy. So warm up those vocal chords and get ready to belt out some classics… All karaoke rooms have air con.
- Large Karaoke rooms fits approx. 15 people | 2 hours | £200 minimum spend on drinks! NO HIRE FEES! (£250 December)
- Small Karaoke room fits approx. 6 people | 2 hours | £150 minimum spend on drinks! NO HIRE FEES! (£200 December)
No hire charges apply only a minimum spend for the evening. The minimum spend applies to drinks only (food not included in the minimum spend but can be purchased separately):
Tuesday to Thursday – 2 hour session:
– £100 minimum spend for the smaller karaoke room (£150 in December)
– £150 minimum spend for the larger karaoke room (£200 in December)
Friday to Saturday – 2 hour session:
– £150 minimum spend for the smaller karaoke room (£200 in December)
– £200 minimum spend for the larger karaoke room (£250 in December)
Minimum spend is how much you spend on drinks through the night. This includes purchases made in the bar before and after you go into the room.
You and your friends can pay for your own drinks at the bar which contribute towards the minimum spend. Remember to mention booking name when ordering.
You can also order drinks from the touch screen system in your karaoke room!
2 hours…. You can book extra 2 hour slots by completing another booking.
Karaoke sessions start at: 6pm, 8pm, 10pm
We kindly ask for you patience as there may be a 5 mins – 15 mins delay due to changeovers. Rest assured you will still get your 2 hours.
All bookings made through our website have instant booking and you can also use to check availability. If the room is available it will ask you to enter your card details to hold the room.
No money is taken from your card at the time of booking. It’s held as a card authorisation.
- The smaller room fits 5 people for comfort, 6 for cosy and up to 8 at a squeeze.
- The larger rooms fits 8 people for comfort 12 for cosy and up to 20 at a squeeze.
Yes the karaoke rooms have air con.
We only take table and karaoke bookings online using our Live Booking System. For large groups over 40 people or private hire please email us.
Lost Property – If you are unfortunate to lose anything we are here to help. To make it easier please email us with your name, contact number, and a description of what you lost (colour, brand, size). We will aim to get back to you as fast as we can but please also remember we are closed Sunday and Mondays then reopen Tuesday evening.